Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Interlibrary Loan (or ILL) is a free service available to students. It allows you to borrow materials that Westminster College does not own, including articles, books, DVDs, and more.
Off Campus Access
All of the resources on this page are available from off campus. To access from off campus:
1. Click on the link you would like to access, and you will be directed to a Westminster log-in page.
2. Type in your Westminster username and password (which will be the same as your Westminster e-mail log-in information).
3. You will directed to the resource you would like to access.
If you have questions or problems, please don't hesitate to let us know!
Finding and/or refining your topic is one of the trickiest parts of research. The following resources are great places to get started. Using the following, you should be able to:
- Get an idea of what kind of information, generally, is out there on your topic
- Get some ideas about search terms and keywords for future searches
- Find a few good bibliographies that will get you started on the research trail
Don't forget, research is an iterative process. You'll likely have to continue refining your topic, your search terms, and your resources throughout your Capstone project.
Searching the Professional Literature
After you've honed in on a really excellent research question, the next step is to consult the literature already out there in the field. The following resources will help you to find the best information available on your topic.