By now, you know how to cite sources and it isn't a big deal to get each one. But when you are doing Capstone or other significant research, you are likely to use A LOT of sources. This is where EndNote comes in handy. By creating a free account, you can create, organize, and use all the citations you need much more easily than if you just copy and paste them one at a time into your paper. Specifically, using EndNote you can:
- Add a citation to your EndNote account with the click of a button.
- Organize your citations, such as based on the assignment or even the section of your paper.
- Add your citations to your paper with the click of a button - both in-text and works cited at one time - using Cite While You Write (see below).
- Format your citations to whichever style you need (APA, MLA, etc.) quickly and easily.
For help, see below:
- Video introduction to creating an account and adding citations to your account
- Step-by-step instructions on how to download and use Cite While You Write - PC and Mac versions.