Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This all-day teach-in came about due to the hard work and collaboration of Westminster faculty, students, and staff. On this site, we are providing resources and recordings related to interdisciplinary ways of thinking about the Climate Crisis and related issues.
Video, Reading and Welcome
In addition to our wonderful presenters and participants, we'd like to thank the following people who are among those that helped make the campus events of the 18th and 20th come together.
- Nicole Gardner, Art Major
- Jeanette Hubbard, Director of Diversity and Inclusion
- Dr. Patrick Krantz, Associate Professor of Environmental Science
- Dr. Kristin Park, Professor of Sociology
- Sammie Parsons, Environmental Science Major
- Dr. Sherri Pataki, Professor of Psychology
- Julia Serbati, Neuroscience Major
- Shaemour Young, Digital Journalism Major
- Summer Zickefoose, Assistant Professor of Art