Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide has the following resources for your work across courses in your Teaching & Learning Labs:
- Information about your annotated bibliography assignment for Mathematics.
- Information about your four pillars of a balanced reading program assignment.
- Links to peer-reviewed and/or professional journals and resources recommended by your professors to use in your integrated unit and other assignments.
- Videos on how to search within specific journals in WISE, and how to identify picture books we have.
- Resources and examples of APA citations.
Please don't hesitate to stop by a librarian's office for help or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org