This guide has the following resources for your work across courses in your Teaching & Learning Labs:
- Information about your annotated bibliography assignment for Mathematics.
- Information about your four pillars of a balanced reading program assignment.
- Links to peer-reviewed and/or professional journals and resources recommended by your professors to use in your integrated unit and other assignments.
- Videos on how to search within specific journals in WISE, and how to identify picture books we have.
- Resources and examples of APA citations.
Please don't hesitate to stop by a librarian's office for help or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org