You might be asking: "Can I use Google?"
The answer: "Yes, BUT..."
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is this website known within the field/ trusted as a 'good source'?
- Can you find the author's name?
- Is the author an educator or subject expert?
- How is this website making money?
- Are there any obvious advertisements?
- Is the website itself trying to sell someone something (a Montessori school will be trying to get parents to enroll their kids. There may be helpful information there, but acknowledge that is it biased!)
- What's the URL?
- Anyone can get a .com or .org domain. .edu and .gov sites are often more reliable.
For this project, it's probably best to use a mix of academic sources through the library and good internet sources