Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Good sites to learn more!
This week, you will be working in small groups and teaching us all about a collaborative technology that you might use in the classroom.
Use the sites provided (or other sites, or just google around).
Find a collaborative technology tool (with an educational application!) that you would be interested in learning more about.
Sign Up HERE! Be sure to include:
- Your name
- The name of the thing you want to learn more about
- A brief summary (~1 sentance) of what it is
- A tool designed to be collaborative or very collaboration-friendly
- Something that you can picture being used in the classroom
- Sign up for something that hasn't been 'claimed' yet
- Bonus points for creativity! There's so much out there including stuff I don't know about! Find something cool!
See the attached assignment for more! We'll talk about this on Monday!
Learn about productivity tools I like!
1. Class will be meeting at the McGill Library Lab on Monday!
2. You can email Eloise at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or worries!