Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Put aside a half an hour every day until you're done.
- Read in a distraction-free environment if you're prone to open up snapchats, talk to your friends, listen to music, and generally if you're a master procrastinator.
- Go sentence by sentence and re-read until you get it.
- Look up unfamiliar words, especially if you can't figure it out from context clues or if it keeps coming up.
- Don't highlight! Use a pen instead and take notes as you react to what you're reading.
- Know that you don't have to read every section as closely as others. Focus on the introduction and discussion, worry less about the methods and results.
Resources to make it through: