To copy this to your group folder:
1. Go to File and click "Make a copy"
2. Give your checklist a rad name.
3. Drag and drop it into your shared folder so everyone can see and edit it!
One teammate has to do the legwork t set up a shared folder. Don't worry- it's easy!
1. From your drive, click NEW and select new folder.
2. Give that folder a name. Folders love names...
3. Right-click your folder and select share.
4. Drive works best with people's gmail/google accounts but if a teamate doesn't have one, it'll still work. Make sure that you selece "Can Edit" for the people you add. Send it along!
5. Once your folder is shared, go in there. Everyone should be able to create and edit shared documents, slides, etc. Yay!
If your teammate shared a folder with you, here's how to access it and add it to your drive!
1. From drive.google.com (when you're signed in), you will see "Shared with me" on your sidebar. Click that to see everything that's shared with you!
2. Although the shared folder should always be there, you can right-click and select "Add to my Drive" to add it to your front page and easily access it in the future!