Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Goals for Today
- Apply evaluative criteria to think critically about information used
- Articulate types of information needed and create search strategies to find it
- Identify relevant databases for our information needs
- Use Mendeley to collect references
Meet with a librarian one-on-one!
I'm happy to work with you one-on-one as you make progress in this project. Please don't hesitate to email me or stop by my office for help with the following things:
- Finding different types of sources
- Reading and understanding academic sources
- Evaluating sources (figuring out if it's okay to use)
- Making sources 'work' together