Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Questions to Fine Tune Your Topic
- Who are the types of people that participate that participate in this activity?
- Is it a group activity or a solo activity?
- Are there notable individuals?
- Are there sub-types?
- What kinds of drugs?
- What kinds of diagnoses
- Think of all the possible sub-types of the community/deviance
- Is this a contemporary deviance? Has it always been deviant behaviour?
- How has the deviance changed in history?
- Is it deviant behaviour in one region but not another?
- How is the deviance viewed in different regions?