Skip to Main Content
- Put aside a half an hour every day until you're done.
- Read in a distraction-free environment if you're prone to open up snapchats, talk to your friends, listen to music, and generally if you're a master procrastinator.
- Go sentence by sentence and re-read until you get it.
- Look up unfamiliar words, especially if you can't figure it out from context clues or if it keeps coming up.
- Don't highlight! Use a pen instead and take notes as you react to what you're reading.
- Know that you don't have to read every section as closely as others. Focus on the introduction and discussion, worry less about the methods and results.
Primary, Secondary, Tertiary