Parts of a Poster
Title: List the title of your paper, the names of all group members and your sponsoring faculty member, and your department and college information.
- Background Information: A clear, concise summary of information. What does someone need to know to understand your work?
- Research Objective: State your research question and the goal of your project.
- Methodology: Explain your methodology, your sample preparation, and your analysis.
- Results: Present your data with graphs, charts, and figures. Be sure to explain briefly what the data shows.
- Conclusion: What did you find and why is that important? If someone only reads the Background Information, Research Objective, and Conclusion, they should still understand the purpose and results of your research.
- Acknowledgments: A place to thank those who have helped you with this research.
- References: Properly formatted citations