If you are going off-campus or simply want to have Naxos available wherever you go (on your smartphone or tablet), you can download the NML (Naxos Music Library) app. Please follow these instructions to download the app and get access to your music.
- Download the NML app at Apple iTunes or Google Play stores - the app is free.
- Once you have downloaded the app, you can sign in with your personal account to gain access.
- If you do not have a personal account, first go to Naxos Music Library via a web browser (easiest to do this on a desktop/laptop computer).
- Click on "Playlists" on the menu near the top of the screen.
- Find "Student/Member Playlists" at the top of the body of the next page. On that row, find "Login/Sign up" to the right and click "Sign up".
- Once you have created your account, you will be able to sign in to the NML app (in addition to being able to save playlists that you create).
If you have any difficulties downloading the app, getting access, creating a Naxos account or anything else, please e-mail John Garrison. Enjoy!