What do you think?
What do you think of this page? What other kinds of links or information would be helpful for you? Let us know what you think!
Library Course Reserves
The PDF form should be given to the Circulation Desk at McGill Library. Copies of this form are also available at the Circulation Desk.
Information about Campus copyright policy as it applies to course reserves is also attached.
Welcome to the Faculty Library page!
The information on this page is specifically geared to faculty needs. Don't forget to check out the tabs at the top of the page for additional resources and information!
NEW! The Library is pleased to annouce that all of the library’s online resources are now available from both on- and off-campus locations without needing to go through the Westminster College Portal.
Scheduling a Room
Many library rooms are now available via the online campus room reservation system, AdAstra. Click here to access the room reservation form. The following rooms can now be reserved:
- Williamson Room: Children & Young Adult Collection ( 8 person minimum)
- Robinson Room ( 5 person minimum, 20 person maximum) with Whiteboard
- Reference Room (10 person minimum, 24 person maximum)
- Little Lab (9 computer stations)
2nd Floor – Study Rooms:
- 202 (10 person maximum) has a Whiteboard
- 203 (8 person maximum) has a Whiteboard
- 204 (4 person maximum) has a Whiteboard
- 205 (6 person maximum) has a Whiteboard
- 206: Faculty Study (10 person maximum)
- 208 (4 person maximum) has a Whiteboard; no door
- Miller Room (10 person minimum, 25 person maximum) has a projection screen